Circumtec supplies hardware, software and support to enable laundromat businesses to be run efficiently and profitably.
The days of laundromats only needing to cater for cash purchases are long gone. Today, more purchases than ever are made with credit or debit cards, and this trend is expected to continue with strong growth. Circumtec offers a range of cashless payment services to provide more convenience to laundromat customers and increased profitability to business owners, with the possibility of theft removed by secure cashless transactions.
Circumtec’s cashless payment systems are easily installed on your laundromat’s integrated pay stations. Payments can be made by swiping, inserting or using payWave or PayPass with credit or debit cards, as well as pre-paid and loyalty cards. Any Visa, MasterCard or debit card can be accepted.
Our systems offer:
- Simple hardware installation
- Integration with other hardware
- The ability to access sales data remotely and in real-time
- Detailed financial and sales reporting
- Integrated Google mapping.
- Decreased costs associated with cash handling, administration, collection and banking
- Increased sales from customers who don’t have cash or prefer cashless transactions
- Compatibility with MiFare/ RFID cards and keys
- Reporting and configuration software provided over the internet – no need to invest in costly software licences.
The Circumtec cashless system will drive sales, improve convenience for your customers and reduce theft, cash handling requirements and costs for your business.
Payments to Business Owners
Circumtec charges a monthly service fee for the SIM card and server usage that provides the credit card facility and telemetry functions for you. We have an approved aggregation system that means there is no requirement for you to open a Merchant or Gateway account and pay the associated fees. With our system, you simply nominate a bank account for the funds to be paid into and they are transferred from the ANZ Bank to your account on a weekly basis.
Our systems are fully maintained, all software upgrades are free, and all hardware comes with a standard 12-month warranty.